Monday, November 17, 2008

Boring

Wow can school get any more boring, I feel like I’m taking a nap through the first three hours every day. What could be more boring than math, especially first hour. Anyways that’s’ sort of off topic, this is the real topic. Mara Taormina thinks she is all that, lol if only that was true. I really shouldn't have printed her paper, which would've been funny. I'm still not on the main topic; I'm supposed to tell you what I want to do when I’m out of high school and college. Anyways I plan to be a pothead, no I’m just kidding what I really want to do is be a jazz musician and travel to France and other countries and play there. Other than all the other wonderful cities in the U.S. For some reason Kelly thinks it's our anniversary on Friday and wants me to buy her a diamond ring. Like that’s actually going to happen. I really have nothing more to say except that I have a forty minute detention today because I said some certain words that I am not allowed to mention in this paper. Anyways let’s just say that one starts with an S and ends with hit and the other starts with a D and ends with an Amn. Everyone is saying that I should get new shoes only because they look like pieces of that word I got a detention for and have duck tape holding them together. I actually like them, I think they look sweet but sadly I am getting a new pair today after school. I know they won’t be as cool as these babies, but they will have to do. I’m really impressed with Mark; he started listening to the Dave Brubeck Quartet and liked it, which I do to.

1 comment:

silly goose blogg said...

dudude ur obbsessed with mara.....hahahahaha